- Not to be confused with The 2nd Amendment.
The second revision of a patriotic classic, this sucker will show the world what it is truly like to be a firearm-bearing American with style! Silence the Chinese, scare the North Koreans, and make the Canucks drop their beaver tails along with their jaws. Munch through the infected hordes as if they were made of hot butter, sing your heart out with dignity and jubilation to the stars, and make sure the world hears you effortlessly with its patented "Yankee Doodler 3000" boombox and auto-DJ system. Make the world open up a path for you like the Red Sea for Moses, because you are, and are proud to be, an American.
For true American patriots only.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 20 variants can be obtained by purchasing any of the three Freedom Bundle packages.
Much like its predecessor, the weapon's titanic damage, incredible rate of fire, and massive effective range makes it effective for "spray and pray," being capable of mowing down large hordes. Its rate of fire comes at its own cost, though, necessitating its wielder to reload more often, and the poor accuracy will result in a lot of wasted shots. It should be supported by other survivors to counteract these deficiencies.
- Glasses/Weapon Cleaning Kits/Shooting Gloves to increase its very low accuracy.
- Ammunition Mods to increase its already high damage, reducing the number of bullets required to kill, thus reducing the frequency of reloads.
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers/Carrier Harnesses to increase reload speed, reducing the time the wielder is left vulnerable.
- Good Damage
- Very Long Effective Range (vs. other LMGs)
- High RoF (Highest of all LMGs)
- Reloads Quickly (vs. other LMGs)
- Large Magazine
- Very High Ammo Cost
- Inaccurate (lowest of all LMGs)
- Always generates noise
- High Move Speed Penalty (highest of all LMGs)
- The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution is the clause in US law which allows Americans to bear and own arms.