- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Thor (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Thor (overview).
|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
25 - 30
Background[edit | edit source]
See overview page.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- It can be scavenged during Level 15+ missions.
- Level 18 Quiet Quick Load variants can be crafted using a Thor and 26 Machined Parts at a Level 7+ Weapons Bench for 22 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 18+ Engineer and Scavenger.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Barrel x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
This fully automatic shotgun is highly effective at mowing down zombies thanks to its high damage per shot and decently sized magazine. However, much like other shotguns, it is short ranged and reloads slowly, and is also very inaccurate for a shotgun. Giving it to a survivor with a high Ranged Combat stat is recommended.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Glasses increase the short effective range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Weapon Cleaning Kits counteract for the low accuracy.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- High Damage
- High Knockback
- Fully Automatic
- Large Magazine (vs other shotguns)
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Short Effective Range
- Inaccurate (lowest of all shotguns)
- Low RoF (vs other automatics)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rate of Fire