- See also: First Class Ticket to Valhalla.
|Ticket To Valhalla|
|Attacks Per Second||
110 - 125
Background[edit | edit source]
In Norse mythology, Valhalla was a place where dead warriors deemed worthy by Odin dwell with him to prepare for the Ragnarök or the Fate of the Gods. Survivors that prove themselves as true warriors of the Dead Zone wastelands with this combo of battle axe and shield may rub shoulders with Norse gods in a great hall away from the mundane world.
Available during a certain time of the year and made of certain materials.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 25 variants could be crafted using 50 Savage Steel, 5 Harmful Hubcap, 5 Exiled Exhaust and 5 Feared Fender at a Level 1+ Weapons Bench for 150 .
- Level 25 variants could be obtained after purchasing the Halloween Complete Bundle package.
- Level 25 Replica variants can be obtained after purchasing the Replica Weapons Bundle of Halloween Past package.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- x 10
- Weapon Handle x 1
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Much like its former counterparts, this weapon uniquely provides increased melee resistance and reduced chance of sustaining injury, resulting in its wielders being far more durable. Unfortunately, its short reach exposes its wielder, and while each individual strike is strong, they also come rather slowly. Support from ranged weapons is recommended.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
Pros[edit | edit source]
- High Damage
- Good Knockback
- Very Accurate
- Provides reduced Injury chance and increased Melee Resistance
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Short Reach
- Attacks Slowly