- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see UMP45 (TLS1), UMP45 (TLS2), or UMP45 (TLS:UC). For an overview, see UMP45 (overview).
|Real Life Name||
Heckler & Koch UMP45
|Attacks Per Second||
15 - 22
Background[edit | edit source]
See overview page.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- It can be scavenged during Level 14+ missions.
- Level 16 Compensated Modified variants can be crafted using an UMP-45 and 24 Machined Parts at a Level 6+ Weapons Bench for 20 after scavenging the required schematic. Also requires a Level 16+ Engineer and Scavenger.
- Level 19 Suppressed variants can be crafted using an UMP-45, 8 Machined Parts and a Pipe at a Level 9+ Weapons Bench for 11 after scavenging the required schematic.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Packing a powerful punch for a SMG, the UMP-45 is decent in all other categories. Its RoF and accuracy are lower compared to its predecessor, the PDW-M, but this is compensated for by its higher damage per shot. It's an effective weapon, though not to the same degree as the assault rifles.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Mods increase the UMP's already decent damage.
- Extended Mags allow it to put out more fire before reloading.
- Glasses extend the short range.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Decent Damage
- Large Magazine
- Low Ammo Cost (vs other SMGs)
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Short Effective Range
- Low RoF (vs other SMGs)
- Reloads Slowly (vs other SMGs)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rate of Fire