|Real Life Name||
Heckler & Koch UMP9
|Attacks Per Second||
46 - 54
Among some of the more questionable firearm acquisitions made by HERC in the recent years is a 9mm Parabellum variant of the popular UMP45 with an integrated suppressor, most likely designed to replace the aging MP5SD. Despite the gun's admirable performance in stealth-based test trials, field agents have indicated major concerns about the chambered round's poor stopping power and armor penetration, rendering the gun ineffective against the increasingly well-armored hostiles in the Zone.
Currently issued to selected HERC assault teams for further field testing.
How to obtainEdit
- Return Spring x 1
- Trigger System x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Glasses to increase its effective range, with some variants increasing accuracy as well.
- Ammunition Mods increase its low damage.
- Accurate (highest of all SMGs)
- Reloads Quickly
- Large Magazine Size (vs. other SMGs)
- Low Knockback (vs. other SMGs)
- Short Range (vs. other SMGs)
- Low Damage
- As with the SSG-12, it comes with an integrated suppressor that will not affect noise nor suppression.