|Real Life Name||
|Minimum Effective Range||
|Attacks Per Second||
100 - 125
The VS-121 is a rifle featured in The Last Stand: Dead Zone.
A prototype sniper rifle based on the SVD, the VS-121 is distinguished from its predecessor by its bullpup design, reducing the overall length and weight of the weapon without compromising accuracy or stopping power. This makes it easy to carry and maneuver in tight spaces, a useful feature for troops deployed in urban areas.
Despite testing not having been finalized before the outbreak, some have been spotted in the hands of HERC operatives.
How to obtainEdit
- It can be scavenged during Level 51+ missions.
- Level 51+ variants can be scavenged during the Raid on Union Island.
- Barrel x 1
- Bolt Assembly x 1
- Sights x 1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions )
The high rate of fire and accuracy are good to suppress incoming enemies but the small magazine and the large minimum range force the wielder to be supported by other survivors. Giving it to survivors with a high Ranged Combat skill for better results, though the aid of gear is also recommended.
- Ammunition Pouch/Bandolier to improve reload speed, reducing the amount of time survivors spend reloading the weapon.
- Extended Mags to boost its small magazine, allowing for more shots to be fired before reloading.
- Glasses to increase its effective range, allowing survivors to pick at zombies from a distance.
- Very High Damage
- Very Long Effective Range
- High RoF[n 1] (vs. other long rifles)
- Large Magazine (vs. other long rifles)
- Reloads Quickly (vs. other long rifles)
- High Ammo Cost
- Large Minimum Effective Range
- Low Move Speed Penalty
- ↑ Rate of Fire