- This article is about the version in TLS:DZ. For other versions, see Venom MP93R (TLS:UC). For an overview, see Venom MP93R (overview).
|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
9 - 12
Background[edit | edit source]
See overview page.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- It can be scavenged during Level 12+ missions.
- Level 17 Sighted variants can be crafted using a Venom MP and 10 Machined Parts at a Level 8+ Weapons Bench for 10 after scavenging the required schematic.
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
- Trigger System x1
- Machined Parts x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Its burst-fire capability gives it more punch than most other handguns, which is supported by a large magazine and quick reload time, allowing it to put out a lot of lead. However, each individual shot does not deal much damage and its accuracy is mediocre at best. Giving it to a survivor with a high Ranged Combat skill and/or a Pistol specialization would compensate for both.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Weapon Cleaning Kits compensate for its low accuracy, causing it to waste less shots, which in turn improves efficiency.
- Glasses increases its short effective range, with some variants increase accuracy as well.
- Ammunition Mods allows it to take down enemies faster.
Pros[edit | edit source]
- Attacks Quickly (fastest of all non-automatic weapons)
- Reloads Quickly
- Large Magazine (vs other pistols)
Cons[edit | edit source]
- High Ammo Cost (vs other pistols)
- Low Damage
- Short Effective Range
- Inaccurate (vs other pistols)