|Real Life Name||
|Attacks Per Second||
280 - 300
Tracks Infected Kills
Fusing the skull-piercing capabilities of the Drivehammer and the blunt force of the War Hammer results in a new oversized hammer ready to crack open anything that is put in front of it, from watermelons to human heads.
Can be crafted with the right materials and knowledge.
How to obtainEdit
- Level 55 Normal variants can be crafted using 2 Refined Hardened Metal, 5 Refined Treated Wood, 2 Refined Weights, 2 Weapon Handles and 10 Metal Spikes at a Level 16+ Weapons Bench for 27 . Also requires a Level 55+ Engineer and Fighter.
- Level 55 Balanced Thumping variants can be crafted using a War Club, 5 Refined Hardened Metal, 7 Refined Treated Wood, and 5 Refined Weights at a Level 16+ Weapons Bench for 68 . Also requires a Level 55+ Engineer and Fighter.
- Level 55 Balanced Destructive variants can be crafted using a War Club, 7 Refined Hardened Metal, 10 Refined Treated Wood, and 7 Refined Weights at a Level 16+ Weapons Bench for 96 . Also requires a Level 55+ Engineer and Fighter.
- Weapon Handle x 1
- x 15
- Hardened Metal x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
- Weights x Variable (dependent on the item's Level and attachments/conditions)
The weapon can very easily incapacitate zombie after zombie with ease. The high damage over a better-than-average melee range can kill nearly anything it hits, and is almost assured to knock back the ones that it doesn't. Conversely, its swing speed can be a detriment in larger hordes so be sure to keep the wielder back when the infected threaten to overrun.
- Shoes compensate for its move speed penalty, allowing survivors to escape a horde they can't fight.
- Vests allow the wielder to survive longer, which is especially important for melee weapons.
- Very High Damage
- Long Reach
- Very High Knockback
- Noiseless (vs. other melee)
- High Accuracy
- Can only be obtained through crafting
- Slow Attack Rate