- Staff Room - the Key to Room 403, a Tauron 9mm, a Kitchen Knife, a Nightwatchmen skillbook, and some 9mm ammo.
- Second floor hallway - a Cleaver.
- Room 203 - a No Zzz.
- Room 204 - a Martial Masters skillbook.
- Room 301 - a Note, $200, and Bandages.
- Room 302 - $38.
- Room 304 - Pain Pills and $150.
- Room 404 - $41.
- Room 403 (locked) - an Extended Magazine G17 Pistol, $350, some 9mm ammo, and a Medkit.
- Room 402 - a Heavy Claw Hammer.
- Room 401 - $15.
- Rooftop - a Safehouse. Contains some food, an ammo stockpile, a Hunter Compact, a G17 Pistol, Bandages, and a Medkit.
- The name Whistler Hotel is likely based on the town of Whistler's Grove in The Last Stand 2.
- Room 402 appears to have been under renovation during the onset of the zombie outbreak, due to the half-painted walls, construction-related Junk, and hammer.
- ↑ While it looks like one, and is commonly confused as one, it is NOT an apartment/condominium.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.