|XM8-LMG Mk II|
|Real Life Name||
Heckler & Koch XM8
|Attacks Per Second||
Background[edit | edit source]
While the XM8-LMG is already a rare and high-performance weapon, the military's armorers have nevertheless managed to turn their talents at improving it, resulting in a light machine gun capable of sending a hail of lead at targets with respectable accuracy. Survivors are in for a massive gain... if they can find the weapon for the design.
A rare weapon, may be found on select troopers.
How to obtain[edit | edit source]
- Level 20 variants can be crafted using a XM8 Light Machine Gun, 50 Machined Parts, 1 Sights, 1 Pipe, 2 Lenses and 10 Rivets at a Level 9+ Weapons Bench for 100 . Also requires a Level 20+ Engineer.
- Level 25 variants may be obtained from HERC Tactical Response Boxes.[n 1]
Recycling products[edit | edit source]
Tactics[edit | edit source]
Like any other light machine gun, this weapon is capable of laying down heavy fire for an extended amount of time. However, this weapon stands out with its accuracy, which combined with its respectable damage, makes it a very powerful weapon. Like its base variant, it feeds from a drum magazine instead of a belt, improving reload times considerably.
Recommended gear[edit | edit source]
- Ammunition Pouches/Bandoliers decrease the reloading time.
- Extended Mags allow it to lay down even more fire before having to reload, with some variants decreasing reload times as well
- Ammunition Mods allow it to deal out more damage, allowing it to take down zombies quicker.
- Glasses to increase accuracy.
Pros[edit | edit source]
Cons[edit | edit source]
- Reloads Slowly
- Very High Ammo Cost
- Low Move Speed Penalty (vs. other LMGs)
- Must spend Fuel to obtain